Whitby House Care Home in Ellesmere Port are currently recruiting for a Care Home Cook to join our team on a full time basis for 40 hours per week
Whitby House Care Centre is a purpose-built Cheshire facility that offers a number of personalised care packages, from well-trained and qualified carers.
The centre performs consistently well with regulatory authorities and has an impressive record in terms of customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for preparing and cooking home made meals for our residents on a day to day basis meeting all dietary requirements.
• City & Guilds 706 – 1 & 2, or equivalent qualification (achieved or working towards)
• Team player
• Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
• Previous management or supervisory experienced
• Experience of food preparation for the relevant Service User group
Apply online today