Cranford Care Home, Aberdeen AB10 7NJ
We offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
Our philosophy is simple; we want everyone to enjoy life to the full. We never forget that all our residents are individuals and we treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. We are ensuring every day is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
Cranford Care Home specialises in elderly care for up to 38 residents. The home is also well situated with local amenities nearby.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience. We have fantastic opportunity for:
Position: Care Assistant
Hours: Part/ Full Time Days/Nights
Pay Rates: £8.45 per hour
Job purpose: To assist in the provision of care and work as part of the team to achieve required standards. To ensure Service Users retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre. To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programme
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User group
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
Here are some of the benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CA/CR/LB with a covering letter and CV
Closing Date: Friday 16th March 2018
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you