Cranford Care Home, Aberdeen AB10 7NJ
We offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
Our philosophy is simple; we want everyone to enjoy life to the full. We never forget that all our residents are individuals and we treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. We are ensuring every day is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience. We have fantastic opportunity for a
Position: Registered Nurse
Hours: 33 hours, Nights
Pay Rates: £16 per hour
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members.
- To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1st Level Nurse
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- Team player
- Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
Experience of caring for those with dementia is also highly desirable
Here are some of the benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference RN/CR/LB with a covering letter and CV
Closing Date: Friday 16th March 2018
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you