Eastwood Court Care Home for a Domestic Assistant to join the hardworking and friendly team on a part time basis for 20 hours per week.
Eastwood Court is a purpose-built care home that offers a versatile environment for the practice of residential nursing care, together with a homely atmosphere that its sixty-one residents deserve to enjoy.
The domestic assistant with be responsible for daily maintenance of the home keeping all areas clean and tidy, the ideal candidate will be a team player and be able to work on their own initiative.
Experience working in a care home is desired but not essential.
In return Larchwood Care can offer you:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply online today or if you have any queries contact the Home on 0141 767 568