Eastwood Court Home in Glasgow are currently seeking a Care Home Cook to join our team.
Together with achieving efficient care techniques, Eastwood Court staff have set up a service that takes pride in the independence of residents, allows for the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle through activity programmes and nutritious meals, as well as inviting regular entertainers to the home.
You will be responsible for preparing and cooking home made meals for our residents on a day to day basis meeting all dietary requirements.
• Team player
• Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the SoVA list
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
• Previous management or supervisory experienced
• Experience of food preparation for the relevant Service User group
Apply online today or contact the home for more information.