Diamond House Care Home are currently seeking a Senior Care Assistant to join our hardworking and dedicated team working nights.
Diamond House, is a caring and welcoming care home in Downham Market, whose team of professional carers specialise in effective residential, dementia, end of life and respite care. The home has a dementia friendly environment as well as being fully equipped in order to cater to residents with physical disabilities.
Diamond House has a large range of activities organised by an onsite co-ordinator for both group activities and also on a one-to-one basis. There are also a variety of external companies who come into entertain the residents both regularly and seasonally.
The Successful candidate will have previous experience as a Senior Carer or have worked as a Care Assistant and looking for the next step in your career. We are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Confident team player
- Satisfactory Policy check and check against the SOVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Program
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User Group
- NVQ level 3 in care
- Experience/Qualification in the safe Handling of medicines
In return for this we can offer you:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the experience, skills and attitude then apply online today or call the home on 01366 681948