Position: Care Assistant
Location: Mundy House, Church Road, Basildon, SS14 2EY
Rate of pay: Meets National Minimum wage requirements
Hours: Day and night shifts available (33 hours each)
We offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
Our philosophy is simple; we want everyone to enjoy life to the full. We never forget that all our residents are individuals and we treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. We are ensuring every day is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
Mundy House is a Care Home in Basildon that specialises is residential care. To enable residents to maintain an active and independent lifestyle, the home has its own bar and café, and is located close to local shops and amenities.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
• Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Team player
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programme
• Satisfactory DBS check
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of the team to achieve required standards. To ensure Service Users retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre. To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors.
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
• Online discounted vouchers for several companies
• Opportunity for progression within the company
• Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
• On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
• Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Robyn on T.01564820182.
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!