Withy Grove Care Home
Hours Full time and Part time hours available
Location Preston, PR5 6RE
Pay rate £8.00 per hour
Withy Grove House is a specialist nursing and dementia care facility in Preston.
A respite service is also on offer to local home care staff, all of whom experience a welcoming atmosphere from friendly and professional carers.
We offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
Our philosophy is simple; we want everyone to enjoy life to the full. We never forget that all our residents are individuals and we treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. We are ensuring every day is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with care experience, the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience. We have fantastic opportunity for Care Assistants working days or nights on full or part time hours.
Job purpose: To assist in the provision of care and work as part of the team to achieve required standards. To ensure Service Users retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Centre. To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience of working in a Care role
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programme
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User group
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
Closing date Friday 2nd November 2018
We look forward to hearing from you