Care Home Cook at Ravenstone Care Home in Droitwich are currently seeking a Care Home Cook to join our team
Ravenstone Nursing & Residential Home is a Droitwich home that provides numerous care packages, for long-term residence and temporary respite needs, while being suitable for people with physical disabilities.
This comfortable Georgian property has been purposely converted to suit a quality care service, in which residents can enjoy an independent lifestyle with the use of mature gardens and a patio area.
There are a number of quiet and communal lounges to choose from and many trips and social events as part of the home’s itinerary.
You will be responsible for preparing and cooking home made meals for our residents on a day to day basis meeting all dietary requirements.
• Team player
• Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the SoVA list
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
• Previous management or supervisory experienced
• Experience of food preparation for the relevant Service User group