Position: Home Manager
Location: Hollies Care Home, Reading
Rate of pay: up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week (flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business)
We offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
Our philosophy is simple; we want everyone to enjoy life to the full. We never forget that all our residents are individuals and we treat them with dignity, privacy and respect while offering freedom of choice and championing independence. We are ensuring every day is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
Hollies Care Home provides residential and nursing care to elderly residents, taking pride in delivering solutions to suit a range of personal needs while being an enjoyable facility in which to live.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
- Minimum of 2 years Nursing Home Manager experience (essential)
- Must be a qualified Nurse (essential)
- Strong leadership skills (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Experience in end of life care is (highly desirable)
- Good financial understanding (desirable)
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please contact email@example.com.
Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!