Night Nurse, RGN – Full Time
Whitby House Care Centre is a purpose-built Cheshire facility that offers a number of personalised care packages, from well-trained and qualified carers.
The centre performs consistently well with regulatory authorities and has an impressive record in terms of customer satisfaction.
Care staff look to appreciate the concerns of loved ones and relatives, as well as those in the care environment, keen to produce worthy results as part of a collaborative effort.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
- 1st Level Nurse
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- Team player
- Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please apply today. For more information contact Whitby House. Please take a look at our careers page at www.larchwoodcare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent